Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday energy

Monday energy errrk I am so warn out I have not been out partying or anything like that. I feel like I have been run over by a train. 

Mind you the weather was in 16c this time last week and now it is -2c .Oh well that's the lovely British weather for you after all we get 4 seasons in 1 day most of the time. I think it may be time to emigrate but that's not going to happen for a while. If at all

So far this Monday I have been out with the dog took some great pictures of the sunrise I love sunrise and sunset pics capturing the stiletto in images I guess you could call that my hobby

I have also done some blogging and article writing so I am quite ahead really not bad to say it is not even 08:30 GMT I think I have worked out why I need a Monday energy blast. Just maybe I need some more sleep after all I did not go to bed until 02:00 GMT

sleep
sleep (Photo credit: Sean MacEntee)

  


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment